Monday 23 July 2012

my life according to porcupine tree

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 10 people including me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat song titles. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)"


Pick Your Artist:
Porcupine Tree.

Are you a male or female?
Lips of ashes


Describe yourself:
stranger by the minute

How do you feel:
shallow


Describe where you currently live:
cloud 0


If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
arriving somewhere but not here


Your favourite form of transportation:
I drive the hearse


Your best friend is:
nine cats


Your favourite colour is:
colorflow in my mind


What's the weather like:
halflight


Favourite time of day:
sleep together ;)


If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
strip the soul


What is life to you?
the incident


Your current relationship:
waiting


Breaking up:
waiting phase Iwaiting phase II


Looking for:
wedding nails

Wouldn’t mind:
the sound of muzak

Your fear:
this long silence


What is the best advice you have to give:
the creator has the mastertape

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
bonnie the cat

Thought for the Day:
a cure for optimism


How I would like to die:
drown with me


My motto:
the rest will flow

4 comments:

  1. This was very creative. Didn't know that you were a Porcupine Tree fan.. i really love the 'Describe yourself answer'

    BTW, love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sooo much akum.. a friend helped me with the idea though... ha ha ha... u mean stranger by the minute... m sure, i m turning stranger by the minute...lol. m glad u liked it ! means a lot ! and i love porcupine... do u too ?

      Delete
  2. interesting!!! think i'll try it too :) i love lazarus, i can never get enough of that song. sadly i've heard only that of porcupine tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      U must listen to other tracks.... My fav is 46&2, u may like it too. Do check it out!

      Delete